HOLD THE LINE! SUPERFIGHT: Fortress Mode is a new type of expansion in which one player uses the fortress deck to build an impenetrable fortress, and argues to defend it from the rest of the players. This deck requires the Superfight core deck to play.
Superfight Fortress Mode Expansion Game
HOLD THE LINE! SUPERFIGHT: Fortress Mode is a new type of expansion in which one player uses the fortress deck to build an impenetrable fortress, and argues to defend it from the rest of the players.
Out of Stock
SKU: 79677 Category: Party & Games Room
- About this item
- BUILD AND DEFEND YOUR IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS. In this expansion, you get 100 wall and defense cards to randomly build a RIDICULOUS, impassable fortresses with a RIDICULOUS commander that all the other characters will try to invade. But can they take down walls like a ‘Regenerating Jell-O Wall”, with defenses like “Guarded by Goblins Armed with Pots of Boiling Battery Acid”?
- A DIFFERENT TWIST TO SUPERFIGHT. This expansion changes how the classic superfight game is played. One player is chosen as judge, another player is the one building a fortress with a commander. Everyone else will be invaders using the crazy characters from the core deck.
- A SUCCESSFUL INVASION OR MASTERFUL DEFENSE? The defending player will argue how they survive the onslaught, while the attackers argue how they would succeed. The Judge picks the winner. Attackers get one point each if they win and the defender gets one point per attacker, if they win. The defender and judge rolls move to the left and a new round of play starts.
- GREAT FOR PARTIES AND GAMES NIGHT: The most fun you’ll have arguing! Things can get hilarious when you have to defend your absurd characters’ chances of breaking through the fortress or defending them! Awesome to play with friends and family, games night, at a party, office party, sleepovers, birthdays, dinner parties or even in the park. Watch how the game changes completely with this new deck.
- WHAT’S INSIDE THE FORTRESS MODE DECK. This expansion deck consists of 100 cards containing the elements of an impenetrable fortress – ridiculous wall and defense cards. It requires the core deck to play.